Mr. & Mrs. Nathan Specht





Hello! In September of 2008 I got the pleasure of designing the flowers for the Nate and Sarah Specht wedding. I enjoyed working with both Sarah and Nate and talking with them about what they had in mind for flowers. Sarah brought in several picture samples of what she had been dreaming about and Nate offered great support in her decisions. They were such a sweet couple to work with.

It's been long over due that I blog this wedding! So here it is....enjoy the pics. Thank you to Ambroja Photography for providing me with these awesome pictures!












0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box