Cake Tables

Wedding season is here! Next week marks the beginning of all the craziness. I am excited to get started on all the fun projects I have been working on with the happy couples.

In the spirit of the season I thought I would post a couple pictures of one of my favorite things to do for a wedding and the one thing that gets the most "ooooohhhh" and "awwwww." They are called Floral Pave Tabletops. They are designed to use on guest, sign in, or cake tables. I absolutely love them. Enjoy!

*The top piece comes from the John Henry Company. The additional pictures are designs by Posh Wedding & Special Event Floral.







0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box