Brandon and Mollie Grimm










I am excited to post these next pictures! Mollie and Brandon were married last year and I am finally getting around to posting the beautiful pictures.

I got to meet Mollie and her family through a friends wedding I had done flowers for a couple of years ago. What a fun family to work with! The bonus for me was Brandon's mother, Nancy was a frequent visitor at a store I used to work for in Manchester quite a few years ago, so it was a pleasure for me to be able to work with this group all around!

I was very excited about the choice of flowers for this wedding. Mollie really wanted to keep the bouquets pretty monochromatic with tones in green and ivory as an accent. What a classic and romantic combination. Using green hydrangea, kermit mums, hypericum berry, roses, and ivory dendrobium orchids, we were able to create the perfect look! The bride I must say did add a special touch to her bouquet by carrying Cymbidium Orchids in addition to the other flowers.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box