1st Blog Entry and Introduction!

Hey everyone! I am a newbie at this blog thing so bare with me. I promise in time it will get more interesting. :) I guess I will start off by introducing myself.

I am Brandi Lewin, owner and designer of Posh Wedding and Special Event Florals. I know it's a mouth full. Posh Weddings, will work! I graduated from the Floriculture at Kirkwood in 2001, but have been in the industry since 2000. I had the opportunity to work under a wonderful designer who taught me alot about design. I also have had the opportunity to help open and managed a very large retail flowershop in Dubuque. Both were fantastic experience and helped me find what it is that I truely love to do.

What I discovered is that I love the wedding and event work. That is where I shine. I love to meet with brides and discuss their plans and hear their ideas. I love the excitement of the wedding day and there is nothing better than watching a bride fall in love with her flowers. This is why I started Posh.

I look forward to meeting new people who are planning the events or their dreams and also to start a good network of other event industry people.



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box