Photo Shoot

Hello! Had to share...I recently got the privilage of working with A fleeting Moment Photography out of Farley. Alissa shot some of my designs for me and Tanya her assistant helped out with the details. Oh my gosh, what fun! I had a blast. Alissa arranged with Mickey from Forever Yours, a bridal salon she works with, to provide a couple of dresses and her daughter Sarah to model.

What a wonderful cold morning. We had planned all sorts of fun and edgy shots. This being my 1st shoot, was not sure exactly what to expect. We had boutonniers in the sand, bouquets on rocks, steel, patterned paper, and a harley to boot! All kinds of crazy! Alissa has an eye and vision that is remarkable.

The inside shots were done 1st then we headed out side for some fun. My brother in law Nick brought his Harley to the shoot for us. It added a little edge to the photos. We all stood there shivering while Sarah posed like it was 80 degrees. What a trooper!

I am so excited to get these pictures up for all to see! Again, thanks to Alissa, Tanya and Mickey for the fun shoot!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box