Soiree Bridal Show

On April 27th I got the pleasure of designing the flowers for the Soiree Fashion Show at the Grand Harbor in Dubuque. I had such a blast! What a great group of girls to work with! I did about 12 bouquets plus some flowers to wear for the show. The girls all looked great in their dresses, so it was a blast to hand out the flowers as they went up and down the runway. Behind the scenes was fun and exciting as there was tons of movement and people going from one dress to the next and all the while my only focus was to make sure these girls had flowers in their hands before heading out of the curtain. I felt like I was backstage at the runway finale of America's Top Model....lol! :) (I watch way too much reality TV.....DVR is my friend!) I can't imagine the time and effort that must have gone into coordinating this event. Thank you Soiree for the fabulous opportunity to show off my flowers!


I almost forgot to mention the 2 banners we got to introduce at the show. They are white cloth 2x2 banners that read "Here Comes the Bride" and one the reads "And They Lived Happily Ever After." 2 adorable 4 or 5 year old twin girls walked along each side carrying one end of the rod going through the top of the banner. It was so cute!!!! I asked the girls backstage if they did a good job and one spoke up in a very feisty manner and told me. "NO! Because my sister didn't twirl right." I laughed and laughed. Must have been a touchy subject. They did such a great job! The banners are $40.00 and $45.00. They can also be printed with names, dates, monograms, etc.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Specializing in Wedding and Special Event Florals

Search the Wedding Web!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

PageRank

My Google Pagerank

Wedding Wire Rated

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Flowers & Decor | Iowa - Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Mason City, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Vote for Posh!

Posh Wedding & Special Event Florals's Fan Box